Sweep, mobile browse
Add: No. 126, Chongming Island West Road,
Huangdao District, Qingdao, Shandong, China
Copyright © 2018 QINGDAO JIASHI HAI INTERNATIONAL TRADE CO.,LTD.All Rights Reserved. 鲁ICP备18056067号-1 Powered by www.300.cn
Feeling comfortable, choosing the right shoes is the key!
How much is the length of the foot and the circumference of the foot?
1. Measure your feet and feet: Prepare a piece of white paper and a pen, and walk barefoot on white paper to draw a rough impression of the foot.
2. When using the stroke to draw the line, the pen is tilted vertically or appropriately about 15 degrees, close to the foot but not the foot.
3. Measurement of foot length: Use a ruler to measure the distance between the most prominent part of the toe end and the most prominent part of the heel.
4. Measurement of the circumference of the foot: point at each point of the widest width of the left and right feet; record the distance between the two points.
5. The left and right feet are basically symmetrical, not exactly equal, and the largest one should be selected for measurement.
6. In the afternoon, measure the length of the foot and the width of the foot. At this time, the foot will be slightly larger.
7. When the feet are long and the feet are wide, the feet are evenly stressed and stand on the ground, and the weight is equally divided between the feet.
8. If the foot type is wider, it is recommended to buy more than half of the safety shoes.
Where is the handling of the carbon nine leakage accident?
QINGDAO JIASHI HAI INTERNATIONAL TRADE CO.,LTD.